Choose your language..

Saturday, June 29, 2013

BAKERHOLIC Contest! African Beauty..


Hi everybody! Last month, I won FIRST place with point 99 on Bakerholic "Chocolate Mania" decorating cake contest by Arvian. The theme of the competition is Chocolate Revolution. Inspired by the pattern of leopard, I decided to make with African Beauty as my theme. 

Painting the leopard pattern..
 The rules of the competition are 1) The cake must be more than 25 cm in diameter or side 2) Must be using They's Chocolate and Tigerson Transfer sheet 3) One cake, One quickbite; and many other rules. This is a group competition with max 3 person in the group. My group is simply me and my mom as my "assistant" :P.

While I'm making the cakepops, mom arranging the chocolate fences to the prepared cake..
We work for 2 hour and finally done with amazing result!
After 2 hour passed, the judges take action :D :P..
Look, smell, and touch..
And I think they quite impressed by my work :P. Gerry (The white clothed chef) asked me about the tools that I use. And many people look excited with my work. :) :)

Thank you to my family, specially Mom, Dad and my Sister also my grandma, cousin, and friends, for supporting me..
After 2 hour waiting for the announcement,..
Certificate and Trophy  (Right: the owner of Arvian)
I got FIRST Place! Wohoo! :D:D And I'm super tired but super happy at the same time. With certificate, trophy and lots of gifts from the sponsors in my hand, I went home proudly. Thank you to my Mom, the best assistant, my Dad, the photographer and video recorder, and my Sister, the backstage supporter, and My friends that came and supported me..  And always, Thank you God for everything!

Have a great Weekend!
Huge Smile,
Ivan :D

No comments:

Post a Comment