Choose your language..

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

David Kirby Birthday Cupcakes!

Hello everybody! I'm super bored. Everyday what I do is wake up, eat, watching TV, and sleep. Maybe, the best thing to do is make a post here.. :P
This week a have an order, and it was so cute! It refers to fondant decorated cake. I will post about it later.. :D

Last year, on November 16, my little Brother (cousin) name David was 7. He love to play games, in his Nintendo DS, Ipad, etc. Last year, He addicted to Kirby. Kirby is an old game that have been renew on Nintendo DS game. Kirby is like a pink ball that can walk, run, jump, float, slide, and inhale, spit out, or devour his enemies.
So, on his birthday, he want to have cupcakes with Kirby on it. Her mom, my Aunty, agreed. And my Aunty ordered from me.

On several idea from internet, I didn't get any idea how can I made kirby on the cupcakes. Then, I did my first experiment on the cupcakes, and BOO! Yes I can.. ;) But, the reason is, I can find any smooth half ball mold on my country, that I found is like wrinkly one, but its made a cute Kirby, I think.. :P

This is what they looks like:




Cute? hahaha.. Tools for made this Kirby deco is flower and star plugger, Makin's Texture mat (Best!), Brigitte keks (for making small letter like "DAVID" on the cupcakes), cookie and decorating cutter, and rotary tool (I don't know what its called, but it used for make a stitch look on "DAVID" label on the cupcakes), etc. Labels are designed by me. Simple design and great on the packaging!
The cake is dummy cake. I made it using homemade clay. Its great but can shrink. After that, I spray it using clear pilox (spray paint) to make it glossy looking. 

Hope you love my post and see ya!
Ivan.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment