Choose your language..

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dentist Cake for Edo!

Soo busy week. I'm so tired.. >.< And I have a lot of job to do.. And I have a short time to do it.. hahaha.. By the way, today is my first baking course! I teach my participant from bake to decorate cupcakes! I will post about it later..

Who is Edo? Edo my Friend's Friend.. I don't know him,.. But, his friend, Cheryl Gunawan who has a blogspot at de toute beaute, text me, and ask to order a birthday cake. She said, the birthday boy(15 years old) want to be a dentist when he grown up. So She like to order Dentist themed cake. After searching on the internet for a while, I got an idea,.. From that, I change few thing, and make it even more fancy and detail.. :D

This is what they looks like ;)

What do you think? :P
Happy Birthday embross is made using fmm scrip embrosser, texture for tongue is made using makin's texture mat. Tooth, toothpaste, and tools are Hand Made.

Edo, if you read this post, I hope you loved my cake, and I wish you to be a GOOD Dentist! :D

Regards,
Ivan.. :)

1 comment: