Choose your language..

Friday, July 13, 2012

SpongeBob SquarePants Cake!

Weeeewwwww! Long time no see! Couple weeks ago, I had an awesome holidays @ Jakarta then Superteen Camp at Tretes (east Java). In Jakarta, I bought 2 bottle of luster dust, tools, decorations, etc! Yeyy! On the Superteen Camp, I learn to be a successful person and stuffs. :D And, Today, I making SpongeBob Square Circle Cake! WITH Moustache ! :D

This funny cake is ordered by BeatriceNathania for Nadya, her friend. She wondered if I can combined between SpongBob and Moustache, and I think it was a great funny IDEA! :P Then, I got an idea from Google and I edited for my guide to work later.
Edited.. :)

After that, I printed moustache vector, and cut it for my guide to make the moustache on the black fondant.

This is what they look like: :D

SpongeBob Yellow color was made from the mix of lemon and golden yellow with ratio about 3:1. :D 
P.S. Just make sure to put the nose using wooden skewer. :P

Hope you like it Nadya! And Wish you have a blessed day on your Birthday! :]

BIG Smile,
Ivan.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment