Choose your language..

Friday, April 5, 2013

Ombre, New Trend in Cake World..

Hi everyone! Today, I took my report for the first quarter in this second semester. The result was pretty good, nothing below 80 :). So, since today was no class, I'm going to tell you about Ombre.. :D

Many people didn't know what Ombre is. And Ombre is the new trend after Rainbow, since now many people (especially adults) are scared to the Bright color of rainbow (now I made Pastel colors rainbow that are prettier :P). So, What is Ombre?
Ombre is gradation of color. It can be from darker color to light color and from one color to range of color. For examples, from dark blue to light blue (or white) and from dark pink to ivory. Ombre made everything unique and modern.

Learn more about tools and colors.. Engagement Ombre Cake!  



What do you thing about Ombre? You can also dye the cake with food coloring with different drops of food coloring to make ombre cake, or simply decorate your favorite cake with ombre dyed butter cream or fondant.. Yes, it is time consuming, you many more bowl for dying the butter cream or you need to kneed the fondant with many color, but the result is worth it!

For my Ombre Modern Cake, I used Navy Blue with different amount of food coloring in each stage. For the Ombre Ruffle Cake, I used Holiday red and the mix of Yellow and Ivory.

That's it! See you later and I think in the next post, I will show you my POPS! My obsession for now.. :D:P
Smiling,
Ivan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment