Choose your language..

Friday, May 18, 2012

Cathar's Sweet 17th Cupcakes!

Hey everybody! I had 2 project in a week! Awesome! but, I'm so tired! :P

Today, I want to tell you about my cupcakes,.. It was really colorful, with solid color from Wilton Icing Color that I mixed in my buttercream. And for the letter, I'm using fondant with a little CMC powder (hardener), rolled, and cut using plugger and written down the message using brigitte (tool for stamping letters to fondant) and leaved alone for 1 day. For shinny looking (Fabulous!), I'm using pearl luster dust. I love it! Its works so nice and give a beautiful effect that I love! Shinny! B)
This is what they look like:


Love this Red Cherries! :9
What a beautiful color! Wilton colors always is the best choice to get a nice solid colors like that. I'll talk about my food color later,.. :D Updated: Check This Out! ;) My Food Coloring Collection!
Special Grape Cupcakes!
Grape color is using Wilton burgundy icing color with dust of Wilton's gold edible luster dust , leaf using Wilton Kelly Green and to vein the leaf, I'm using Ivy leaves Plunger. The cover part, I ALWAYS using a little bit of red color to get nice pink color, I'm not really love the pink color that made from pink food color, and texture it with texture mat.

That's all! Have a great weekend! :D
Ivan..

No comments:

Post a Comment