Choose your language..

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Arvian 14th Anniversary Project!

Wooowww! I'm so tired! What a busy day! My legs and body was hurt, and I want to sleep! hahaha, that exactly what I felt yesterday. I had this order, and I done it in 6 hour! fuuiihh! Almost nonstop!

Okey, today I want to tell you about my first experience of making cake pops. You know on my last post, my parents brought me couple cake pops that realy cute? (Welcome Home Mom an Daddy) They are so cute! It inspiring me to make this cake pops.. :)

My first batch was good. In Indonesia, candy melt are not available, so I'm using White candy Coating in place of candy melt. First thing  that you shouldn't do is using regular food coloring! It destroy everything! The chocolate was crumble and nothing that you can do besides throw it away.. I'm using Wilton candy color that is oil based coloring. Its work so nice and perfect, and it doesn't change their consistency.

For you that really busy, and want to make cake pops, PLEASE buy Cake Mix (in supermarket,etc). They work so nicely. But, you should made you own frosting! I'm using Chocolate devils cake and my Favorite Chocolate Ganache, it blend and made this super chocolaty taste :9

Great! Now, I will show you my last order that bring me so tired,.. This is what they look like:
 What do you think? And this one is the creativity of my sister:

Hope you enjoy it,,
Ivan.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment