Choose your language..

Monday, April 23, 2012

Christmas @ Jakarta!

hello everybody! I'm very tired! Macarons order from my friends makes me so hard working! I happy because they love it. Last week I had Macarons order, and cupcakes order. For this week, I have cupcakes order, Red velvet cake order, and alot of sweet bucket for Arvian's 14th Anniversary (Arvian is one of my favorite Baking and Decorating supply Shop in Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia). My Friend order it for arvian. What a big surprise!  Every Bucket is different, there is macarons (french), Cookies, cake pops, and cupcakes! They all in Garden themes! How cute is that? yes, and I should make them all day! haha

Okey,.. Today I want to tell you about my last Christmas in Jakarta! You know what? I bake alot of cupcakes and bring them and my tools (Wilton color, tools, tappits, cutter, fondant, etc). Don't you think I'm crazy? hahaha. Then I decorate them on my Daddy's new apartment, the apartment is sooo cool, Modern, and good looking. My parent is good on designing. My mom has a good sense of decorations.
Back to Jakarta,.. :D I warm up a litte bit on microwave my cupcakes that have been out from fridge, then I start stiring my frozen buttercream (everything FROZEN ! hahaha), then, using my offset spatula, I start frosting the cupcakes lightly. Then I roll out my fondant using my texture mat, cutter, tools and else to making Christmas theme Cupcakes. 

This is what they looks like..  

See you later!
*Smiling*
Ivan,..

No comments:

Post a Comment