Choose your language..

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Fresh Strawberry and Cream Cheese!

I don't know why, when I made draft of this post for post it tomorrow, Its gone, because I post it using my Blackberry or iPad.. Don't even try this! Its wasting my time! okey, bdw, I rewrite this post just for all of you, I still want to hear your cooment about my post.. :D

Hey! What do you think if you imagine there is strawberry and cream cheese? yes ! Its Strawberry Cheese Cake! A couple week ago, I made this beautiful cheesecake with my friends, Jeffry and Echa. Jeffry is my friend since in Primary School. His is funny, with his funny face, Funny jokes, and everything Funny for him. And Echa is my Friend that love to cook like me.. (give me 5 Echa! haha:D)

Okey, This is what we made..

We made the crust from crushing Marie Biscuit (available in Indonesia, but you can also use another biscuit or cracker like Graham Cracker) mixed with sugar and melted butter ( don't use margarine! trust me! ;) ). We packed them up to oiled springform pan, chilled then bake it for about 10 minutes for give a better aroma and taste. For the filling, we use FULL FAT cream cheese (don't use light! it will change their consistency, it will come out runny!) mixed with Lemon vanilla sugar (I will talk about it later, ok? ;) ), eggs, Vanilla Caviar (seeds of Vanilla bean) and lemon. It bake about 45-60 minutes. And for the topping, We put medium size fresh strawberry on the cooled cheesecake, then pour over the strawberry glaze. For making the strawberry glaze, We crushed fresh strawberry, then mix it with some water, sugar and Corn starch, then bring it to boil with stirring constantly. Pretty easy huh? hahaha :D.. We had a great time baking together..

What do I do for crushing this biscuit or cracker? I used my new food processor that I bought my self after I had enough money (actually, I bought this food processor as a give for me, because I want to appreciate my hard work on some birthday project, Thanks God.. :D). Its help a lot, just dump it all in the food processor, and pulse, pulse, and pulse! Yey! Done! haha.. But, of couse you can put it in plastic bag or zip lock bag, and use your rolling pin to crush them up.. :)

See ya!
Ivan..

1 comment: