Choose your language..

Friday, April 13, 2012

Hey my little sweeties!

Hello every body! I'm back! Today I want to tell you all about my favorite sweets! Its FRENCH MACARONS! Yumm! They are cute and very sweet! Every body loved them! I love to make them. Its complicated, but I learn something on my mistakes (5 times failed, hahaha) .. They are made from almond powder, egg whites, and sugar. Very basic. They only can made on sunny day. Humid can disrupt everything. I will post couple photos of my first and second time trying Macarons on Libby's American Brownies and Igor's later. 
And this is my French Macarons! :9
Vanilla shell with Caramel filling..
This is what happen if made them on rainy or humid day..
They don't have any "feet" and they have a very thin shell..
Is there anyone love to Macarons? or Try to bake them but failed? Let me know, and I will try to help you. I will post again another my favorite Macs Flavor , hope you love them!


Regards, Ivan..

No comments:

Post a Comment