Choose your language..

Monday, April 16, 2012

My First Project! On August 2011..

Yey! Hi everybody! There is still nobody comment on my post, beside my friend, Audria that have a beautiful fashion blogspot.. I love to hear what all of you think about my post.. :D I love to hear everything! ;)
Okey, today I want to tell you about my First Project about 1 year ago (8 month ago actually, :P).
My first project is my little Cousin (girl) Princess Birthday. She is really girlish. She said, she want to be a Princess when she older (hahaha! :D). Yeah, its okey, and her mom (my auntie) ordered for Simple Cupcakes for giveaway on her daughter Birthday besides giving them souvenirs.

She ordered Vanilla Cupcake with simple topping and decoration. I made simple cake that only basic ingredient (butter or magarine (preferably butter), sugar, eggs, and flour (self raising)) mixed with colourful jimmies topped with colored Swiss Meringue Frosting that I piped on the cupcakes using big star tip, then for a little decorations, I made some flower using fondant.
look how smooth it is!


Then I put them on my beautiful cupcakes tier that have been decorate with clay flowers and cute princess figurine.

That's all, She love it. I know, looks at that little princess, they are so cute!

Fact about egg!
  • China produces the most eggs, at about 160 billion per year. In the US, about 65 billion eggs per year. 
  • A hen can lay about 250 eggs per year. 
  • There are 150 species of chicken. A rooster is a male, a hen is a female, and they are both chickens.
  •  Eggs usually can last six to 8 weeks if refrigerated. To find out if eggs are bad, you can always use the "float" test. If they float in salt water, they are bad, or crack one open and the smell will tell.
 Copied from http://shubsthoughts.blogspot.com

Have a great day!
Ivan..

No comments:

Post a Comment