Choose your language..

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Who Love Chocolate?!

Who love Chocolate? hahaha! almost everybody love chocolate. There is White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, and another flavor. There is also Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Paste, Chocolate Spread, Chocochip, etc. I always make sure I have enough Chocolate stuff in my little pantry. I made a few cake using my Chocolate Powder and my favorite Dark Chocolate. Let me show you! :D
This is the revolution from my first cupcake (on my 2nd post). Its looks so much better! :D

I topped the Cupcakes with my Beautiful Chocolate Ganache! :9
This Filling is absolutely yummy! Its soft in room temperature and easy to piped!
Yeah! That is my expression looks like at the first bite on this "Fake Macarons".. Its tasted so good and soft creamy! :9
This is my favorite sweets right now! French Macarons!
This Macarons shells was made by put some cocoa powder to the macarons batter. I filled with my delicate chocolate ganache!

You can see, if almost the thing that I made from chocolate is chocolate ganache! Yes its true! I like the consistency of it and the sweetness of the cocoa blended with a little bit bitterness.. Its a perfect combination! ;)

Fun Fact about Chocolate!
  • Chocolate is poisonous to dogs (and other domestic animals). The Theobromine found in chocolate is a stimulatant, and can be too much for small animals.  
  • It's true! Chocolate is The Food Of The Gods. Cacao beans come from a tree that is a species of the genus Theobroma, which translated is food of the gods
  • Almost half the world's chocolate is consumed in America. (really? haha)
  • The popular belief that chocolate causes acne is a myth.
  • The largest chocolate bar ever manufactured was in Italy in 2000. The bar had a weight of 5,000 lbs. (woow!)
 This fun fact is helped by my best friend ever, Mr. GOOGLE! hahaha.. Hope you enjoy it!

Sweetly, Ivan..

No comments:

Post a Comment