Choose your language..

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hello my new Blogspot!

Hi from Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia! My name is Vincentius Ivan Wongso.. I love to eat, bake, and decorating , specially for decorating cakes, cupcakes, and etc.. I was born in Surabaya, East Java on 18th January 1998. I live in a beautiful family. I have 2 older sisters that look "smaller" than me. 
Left to Right : Amy (my oldest sister), Me , and Melissa (my second sister)
And I have a parent that care a lot to me and support me what ever it is (positive things, of course :D).
My Daddy with my Mom on his 46th Birthday on 3rd March 2012
That's all about me, so far.. I will come back as soon as possible! see ya! :D

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vincent, my name is Tommy Rendra I' m your daddy's friend from ITB. My email is rendrat01@yahoo.com. I'm now living in Singapore Please send my regard to him. Does he has a Facebook ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Uncle Tommy! Nice to meet you here.. :D I already told my Dad.. He don't have facebook.. I will send you my dad's email address..

      Delete