Choose your language..

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Parent's 20th Wedding Anniversary! (2011)

Hello again!.. Today I try to make cake pops, and they come out really good.. I will make a post about my cake pops later, oke? :D

Okey, today I want to tell you about my Project.. Actually this project is my first project (hehe, I'm sorry!). I made this for my parent's anniversary. I was so excited until I forgot my parent's anniversary. I prepare all things to made this project on my final test week on my school, because I thought it will be on that month, but I'm totally wrong! My parent's anniversary is on the next month. oh my GOD! I'm so stupid! Bdw, this is what they looks like,,.. :)
  
I made them all helped by servants. The box part is handmade, kinda scrabbook.. :D And the cupcake Pop up, I designed by my self. Pretty easy, simple design. All of these was inspired by Moulin Rouge and Marilyn Monroe , these two are so awsome! For the cupcake, I using red velvet recipe and decorate with fondant and cute lips decorations.

Red velvet is kind of cake that have really beautiful red color with usually cream cheese frosting.
The traditional recipe was using beet as their red color, but now, people (and me) are using food coloring to get deep red color. Red velvet is undescripable flavor. There it a little bit chocolate taste in there. You should try sometimes.

This is what I made for my lovely customers.. :D
Red Velvet Cupcake with Cream cheese frosting! :9

Fact about Red Velvet,
..., Long ago, a women ate “red velvet cake’ in a restaurant and she liked it very much. She asked for the recipe and the restaurant promptly sent the recipe to her. She got furious when she received the recipe that she asked for; do you know why? She was charged $100 for asking this recipe. You know what she did? She sent this recipe as chain mail to hundreds and thousands of people she knew as revenge. Ha ha ha…
 Copied from http://www.bukisa.com

Hope you enjoyed reading my post!
Bye2! :*
Ivan,.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment