Choose your language..

Sunday, April 15, 2012

PINK Bow Cake!

Hey! Last Tuesday my friend ordered Pink cake for his friend. Then I have an idea to make it looks like give box. And I made it. The cake was 4 layered vanilla and chocolate spongecake with 16cm in diameter. Each layer was topped with chocolate ganache :9. I made this cake about 8 hours (4 hours yesterday, and 4 hour today). I made the bow using fondant that have been mixed with CMC. DON'T USE IT TOO MUCH! I give them about 1/4 teaspoon for about a tennis ball size fondant, and they break easily! so made another batch of pink regular fondant, then I mix them up. This is what the cake looks like.. :D

What do you think? The flowers in the right side of the cake is made using veiner.. Hello kitty is made using cookie cutter and the bow using silicon mold.. The letter is using FMM Funky tappits.. for making the bow, I cut it using my FMM ribbon cutter.. Hope you love them!

Regards,
Ivan..

2 comments:

  1. If only you posted this earlier, I'd absolutely ordet this kind of cake for my bday! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I just made them yesterday, I took some picture and share it here.. May be on your birthday, they look like more fashion, like there is neckles, lipstick, and else on the cake.. Hahahah! It will be so Great! Thank you,bdw! ;D

      Delete