Choose your language..

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Welcome Home MOM and DADDY.. :D

This is what my mom gave to me when she just arrived from airport.. (Cute Cake Pops!)
Today my mom and dad has been come back from US! I was so excited! Yes, mom and dad always bring something that really makes me happy! Souvenirs, baking ingredient, books, cloth, food coloring, and many more!
My first sister get her nail stuff, she really love nail polish. And my second sister get her scrap book stuff, she love scrapbooking. And they both get body things like lotion, body mist, etc. And I get my baking stuff, decorating stuff, baking books, cloth, candy, etc. I love it! ;) (thank you mom and dad.. :*)


I will show you what do a get from my parent..
Fruit by the food candy, marsmallow book, Food coloring,etc!

Cake Pops book, Vanilla and almond extract, Cake pop silicon pan, PECAN, and hand gel!
Food coloring, papercup, Sugar pearl!
Look at this beautiful Books! love it! 


Look at this Disney t-shrt! LOVE it! I love Mickey! and look that cute american mini stapler!









That's all.. I really enjoy this moment, when my mom and dad bringing again some happiness and love to me and my sister. I think they know how to make their kids ALWAYS happy.

Lovely,
Ivan.. <3








6 comments:

  1. aww.. what a lovely gift! <3 keep posting ivan :D love your blog..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally someone else comment! Thx Cheryl! I will keep posting! :D

      Delete
  2. ivan, I want to ask, if I want to buy food coloring, where I can get it in Indonesia?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ivan, I want to ask, if I want to buy food coloring, where I can get it in Indonesia?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! You can get food coloring in supermarket or any baking shop.. :)

      Delete